Friday, March 13, 2009

Results From UPSR till STPM

Looking back at my results taking experiences throughout all these years. I am truly grateful that God has bring me this far. He helped me grow in the area of rejoicing and giving thanks in all circumstances.

UPSR :
5A, 1B, 1C
I was super worried when I went to get my results.
I was like : God! Why did you give me these kind of results? Headmaster, teachers, friends and myself have put a lot of expectations on me. They think that I would surely get straight 'A's. But I did not get the results people wanted me to get. The worst thing is the B and C are my Bahasa Malaysia papers and I always score A for those two papers. I was sad because back then, all I focused on was the B and C that i got. Not the 5'A's that God has graciously given to me.

PMR :
8A
I was worried when I went to take my results.
I was overjoyed! I got straight 'A's. It was easy to praise God and give Him thanks. But I know I have not really been tested in character.

SPM :
8A, 2B, 1C
I wasn't very worried but i couldn't smile when I went to get my results. Too nervous.
It was during this period that I know the lesson that I have been hearing all this while, which is giving thanks to God in all circumstances will be tested if I really am able to do so. At first I was able to, but when I really sit down and look at the slip, I was a bit disappointed because the C that I got was my favourite subject. I told myself after that, a C is better than a D. What were you thinking? Give thanks!!!

STPM :
1A, 3C
I was very nervous but after that no feeling when I went to take my results.
This result is the lousiest among all of my other results. But this was the time when I was the happiest. Because I know it is what God wants me to get. It was a gift from Him. It may not be the best results in many people's eyes. But God gave me this because He knows what is best for me. As He gives the best to everyone. I chose to see it this way : Hey! I passed every subjectleh... And I got 1A somemore. Thank You, Lord!. I thought I was out of my mind when i so openly showed people my results. I thought I would never do such a thing, but God enabled me too. I have learnt the lesson that He wanted to teach me all these years!!!

Haha! Looking back... I do not know why the 'C's like me so muchlah. Haha... But I believe the 'C's have helped me grow in my character. Hehe... Praise God!

5 comments:

Beven Lau said...

Hey,good post Hui Ying,God really tested you and bless you throughout all your major exam~! really praise God he blessed you so much.. XD Gud post.~!

Hui Ying said...

Hey! Thanks Beven! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Very proud of you :) Congrats!

weisong0908 said...

Most people really need to learn how to appreciate what they are given, like you. Hope you can get the course you want. :>

Hui Ying said...

Thanks Ryan and Wei Song~! =)