Wednesday, April 23, 2008

tagged...

I have been tagged by Joan and Caleb.

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names,then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. I was studying in standard 3, Chong Eng
2. Started wearing glasses
3. Going to CBC.
4. Play.
5. Doing lots of homework!!

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Read God's Word.
2. Do homework.
3. PA tuition.
4. Study.
5. Sleep.

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. French Fries!!
2. Potato chips.
3. Burger.
4. Certain biscuits.
5. Sushi.

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. For God's Work.
2. Give to the poor and needy.
3. Sponsor students.
4. Saving the earth programme.
5. Other useful and meaningful activities.

5 of my bad habits
1. Procrastination.
2. Slow.
3. Think too much.
4. Anxious.
5. Sleep too much.

5 places I have lived
1. My mothers womb.
2. In my house.
3. In my father's mother's house.
4. In my mother's mother's house.
5. In other places which i have been.

5 jobs I've had
1. Calendar tearer.
2. Paper mixer.
3. Teacher in Kindergarten.
4. Teacher in Eden.
5. House helper inmy own house.

5 people I tag
1. Lee Ying (to start a blog)
2. Pek Ying (to start a blog)
3. Wei Wey (to start a blog)
4. Sze Wei (to start a blog)
5. Hui Mun

No comments: