Tuesday, January 1, 2008

School is starting!!!!

School is starting.. Am I excited?? Not really.. In fact I don't really feel like going to school. Imagine all the stress, challenges, failures, problems, etc. that we will be facing once school starts. STPM!!! Ahh!!! STPM!!! I don't want!

But the other side of me wants to start this new year because I want to grow closer to God! And see what He has instored for my life this year. I want to see more friends come to know Him! I want to lead them to Him!! This is my last year in Kluang. I want to give my best. I don't want to regret. I want to make my God proud and glorify His Name! I hope He will be pleased with me. All these are things that I want. What is important is what God wants, right? Well, I am fearful. But God please help me to trust in you even more!!! Thank You, God!!!

All the best everyone!! May you all have an exciting journey with God this year. Love you all!:)

8 comments:

Joel Yap said...

School is not exciting =(

Hui Ying said...

haha... i know.. i also know that Ben Cantelon is exciting:P

Anonymous said...

Oh come on guys! School is exciting!!! :D

Joel Yap said...

Ben Cantelon is exciting!
mwahahahaaa....

Joel Yap said...

school is not exciting..... =S

Hui Ying said...

i think school not that exciting also:(

Joel Yap said...

You think Ben Cantelon is exciting also rite?
mwhahahaaa....!!
the truth will set you free

Hui Ying said...

:S..haha..