Tuesday, January 8, 2008

BiOLogY pRoJecT experience...

FINALLY!!!! I am done with my project.. I only slept for two hours last night. Doing biology project during the holidays and even having this assignment is not easy..So much work to do!! And have to work together with other teammates. The time factor is a very big challenge to us. My friend said this is once and a lifetime experience. Well.. I agree with her.. So.. we all tried to have fun too! Although it was challenging and energy consuming. I am glad to say that through this project I got to know my friends(Mee Chee, Sue Ling, and Siew Chen) more. I really get to talk to them a whole lot more than last time. Getting to know them, their background, Character, likes and dislikes. I don't think it is an accident that we have to do this project together. I also learned a lot through this project. I am not so scared of insects now!!! Yay!!!..

I would also like to thank those who have helped me with this project! Thank you so so so much!!!! I really appreciate it!

No comments: