Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Guess what?!?!?!

Today is SZE WEI's 15th birthday!!! Yay!!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Sze Wei... Happy Birthday to you! :)

Well... Since it is her birthday today, I would like to share a little about her. Hmm... Ok.. I got to know her when I was in Form 4 through prefects' camp. I kind of like force her into having this friendship with me.. Hahaha... (Hui Ying is very very scary!!!)

It started off by me asking her whether she bathed or not. hahaha.... such a weird question to start off with. I was her group leader and that time i only know her as Yin Ying's friend and my group member.. A very very shy and cute group member.

After that.... I don't know how it turn out.. She became my very very very very very good friend! I am just so amazed by how God has provided this girl to be my friend. Although we might be very different from each other. But we are just able to connect. She is three years younger than me but i just don't know how we could be such good friends.

We have come a long long way... I just really thank God for placing her in my life and me in her life. To be able to have this chance to be her friend. I really enjoy and treasure this relationship with her! Thank You, God!

One thing she did that touched me a lot is that she even remembered that i had this biology project. I had to catch some insects in order to do this project. And she remembered and she even caught a cricket for me and make sure that the cricket will not die before my experiment. Thank you, Sze Wei!

I really hope that our relationship will get better throughout the years. Although i sometimes think that it will be impossible as we go to different schools now. Well.. I just have to trust it to the Almighty God who provides and make everything possible in His timing!

Happy Birthday Sze Wei! I hope that you will grow closer to God! And that you will continue to love Him no matter what happens! Thank You, my friend.... :)

No comments: