Tuesday, October 9, 2007

BLOG! BLOg! BLog! Blog! blog!!!!!!

Hey everyone

I am starting to blog now...So, I need a lot of help and guidance from all you bloggers out there. Remember to lend me your hands!hahaha....

Ok!! Why am i blogging now? I believe this question is popping out of all your heads.hahaha.... Well, Jit encourages me to do so for some reasons. So.. After much consideration and procrastination i decided to blog.

Questions and answers! My Favourite!!
Why is my blogskin this colour??
Because I like blue colour!!!

Why did i choose this name for my blog??
To remind me that His love endures forever!!

Have fun reading my blog! Do come and visit it often! Let's begin the adventure!!!

5 comments:

Joel Yap said...

Happy blogging!!!! I am so so so glad to be your first to reader!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :D!

Hui Ying said...

Hey Joel.. hahaha.. well... my sisters and Gideon didn't want to read it first. So you are the FIRST!!! Congratulations!!!!!:)

Hui Ying said...

Hello Ryan!!! thanks!!!:)

Anonymous said...

No prob haha! :D