Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Deny or not?

Have you ever wondered whether you will deny Christ when you face persecution???

Pek Ying was watching a chinese drama. And the bad guy has a lot of ways to torture people. He said he doesn't know how to kill, in fact, he is afraid to kill. But he like torturing people until they tell the truth.

I suddenly got reminded about persecution and asked myself. I still can't give a definite answer. I really don't want to deny Him. But when it comes to that point of time. Will i deny? I really don't know.

What about you?

2 comments:

Joel Yap said...

It would be an honour to face such situations.
But pain is not a good feeling to endure. If I face persecution, I just want to stand firm in Christ and hope that the physical pain will end so I can go to heaven quickly.
Am I a coward?

Hui Ying said...

I think it is normal.